ACCIONA Energía has begun construction on the MacIntyre complex, a 1,026 MW wind farm in Queensland, Australia. The MacIntyre and Karara wind farms are part of the $1.4 billion wind complex. MacIntyre is a 923 MW wind farm in which ACCIONA Energía owns a 70 per cent share and Ark Energy owns the remaining 30 per cent.
Building Supply Security: India takes the path to self-sufficiency in clean energy manufacturing
The clean energy transition is changing how we view strategic resources. In a hydrocarbon-centric world, a small group of countries that export petroleum could create a cartel to exploit their position and gain an outside […]
Shell to acquire Sprng Energy group, one of India’s leading renewable power platforms
National, April 29, 2022 – Shell Overseas Investment B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell plc (Shell), today signed an agreement with Actis Solenergi Limited (Actis) to acquire 100% of Solenergi Power Private Limited for […]
Interview with A. Nithyanand: “Green hydrogen is set to become a game changer”
The global energy market is witnessing one of its worst crises with severe shortages in gas supplies, skyrocketing energy prices and increasing inflation owing to the current geopolitical situation. Commodity prices have increased and supply […]