The mission of this webinar was to discuss the role that digital technologies can play in the operations and maintenance of wind power plants. In particular, the webinar focused on the role of predictive maintenance and advanced analytics in maximising performance and minimising opex costs
The panel included:
- Harish Pant, Head of O&M, Hero Future Energies
- Satish Subbarao, Head, Wind O&M, CLP India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharath Kumar Narilla, Associate Vice President, Greenko Group
- Anil Kumar, Deputy General Manager, Operation Services, Renewables, NTPC
- Evgenia Golysheva, Vice President, Strategy and Operations, ONYX Insight
Topics of panel discussion:
- The key requirements and challenges related to O&M of wind power plants.
- The role that digital technologies can play to meet these requirements and challenges.
- The role of predictive maintenance and advanced analytics in improving asset management, maximising performance and minimising opex costs.
- The experience so far in India.
- The way forward.
For any questions, please contact:
Assistant Manager, Renewable Watch.
Email: email@example.com | Contact: +91 85954 10277, +91 8130 919 700