WEC Energy to acquire 90 per cent stake in Jayhawk wind farm

The WEC Energy Group plans to acquire a 90 per cent stake in the Jayhawk wind farm, which is to be built in Bourbon and Crawford counties, Kansas. The project is being developed by Apex Clean Energy. Invenergy will acquire the remaining 10 per cent ownership interest and will operate the wind farm. The project is expected to commence operation by the end of 2021.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address