$208 million raised for Japan Green Infrastructure Fund

Canadian Solar, Macquarie and other investors have raised $208 million, which is equivalent to about JPY 22 billion, for its Japan Green Infrastructure Fund (JGIF). The fund has been set up with the aim of developing solar power capacity in Japan. While Canadian Solar will have 67 per cent stake in the fund, the Macquarie Group will have the remaining 33 per cent stake. Macquarie will also act as the financial adviser.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address