CLP completes acquisition of Tornado Solarfarms in Maharashtra

CLP India Private Limited has completed the acquisition of Tornado Solarfarms Private Limited, an SPV set up by Suzlon Energy for the implementation of a 70 MW solar PV project in Maharashtra. Earlier, CLP had acquired 49 per cent stake in Tornado Solarfarms for Rs 159.2 million. As part of the acquisition, CLP acquired the remaining 51 per cent stake in Tornado for Rs 165.7 million.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address