- A bidder will be allowed to bid for just one project.
- For setting up intra-state and inter-state projects at a single location, the minimum project capacity is 5 MW and 50 MW respectively.
- The project developer must report tie-up of financing arrangements for the projects within seven months from the date of signing of PPA and the projects must be commissioned within a period of 13 months from the date of execution of the PPA. However, projects with a capacity of 250 MW and above being developed outside a solar park must be commissioned within a period of 15 months from the date of execution of the PPA.
- Further, projects that are under construction, and projects that are commissioned but do not have a long-term PPA and are selling power only on short-term basis, will be considered for this tender if these projects are not already accepted under any other central or state schemes and do not have any obligations towards existing buyers.
- MSEDCL will also sign PPAs with selected bidders for a period of 25 years from the commercial operation date.
The last date for submission of bids is January 3, 2019.