RRECL re-tenders 18 MW of rooftop solar capacity

Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Limited (RRECL) has re-tendered 18 MW of rooftop solar capacity, which was initially tendered in October 2017. The capacity has been tendered under the Rooftop Solar Power Generation Programme 2017-18 for developing projects across the state. The projects will be developed on a turnkey basis and the total cost of development is estimated at Rs 1.26 billion. The project completion time frame is nine months from the issuance of the letter of award. The engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) tender allows each established supplier to bid for 1,000 kW, new small or local entrepreneurs to bid for 500 kW, and start-up firms to bid for 200 kW only. The successful bidders will provide operations and maintenance (O&M) services and a warranty against manufacturing defects (including the supply of spare parts) for five years after commissioning the project. About 80 per cent of the total payable capital subsidy will be given to the successful bidder on complete installation, following the commissioning and verification of the system. The remaining 20 per cent will be released annually in five equal instalments.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address