Micromax Energy Limited has launched a new grid-tie string inverter. Ten different models, ranging from 1 kW to 70 kW, have been launched with the following key features:
- High efficiency and ultra wide input voltage direct current (DC) power ranging from 1.2 kWp for its MLGS 1K-S1A model to around 48 kW for its MLGS 40 K T1C model.
- A precise maximum power point tracker algorithm and transformerless topology.
- Compact and light design for easy installation with the efficiency level as high as 98.6 per cent.
- It uses ingress protection (IP65), which is visually pleasing for the domestic environment.
- DC injection current is greater than 20 mA and grid frequency ranges from 47-52 Hz to 57-62 Hz, which can be adjusted.
- The system has several protection functions such as DC reserve polarity protection, short circuit protection, residual current detection and temperature protection.
- It has a Wi-Fi interface, and can be monitored through the available monitoring application.
The company is offering a five-year warranty on the product, which can be upgraded to 10 years.n