TSREDCO issues empanelment tender for solar rooftop systems between 1 kW and 1,000 kW

The Telangana State Renewable Energy Development Corporation (TSREDCO) has issued an empanelment tender for the commissioning of grid-connected solar rooftop systems in the state ranging from 1 kW to 1,000 kW. The systems will be set up under the RESCO (renewable energy services company) model, in any of the three categories specified – 1-10 kW, 11-100 kW, and 100 kW and above. Bidders have to quote separately for different capacities. The scope of work includes identification of buildings, leasing rooftops of buildings for 25 years, obtaining a no-objection certificate (NOC) from the discom for grid connectivity, complete design, engineering, supply, storage, civil work, erection, testing and commissioning of the solar projects. TSREDCO has fixed the maximum tariff at less than Rs 6 per kWh for government buildings and at Rs 5.80 kWh for buildings of beneficiary organisations for a 25-year period. The successful bidder will provide a warrantee covering the rectification of all defects in the design of equipment, materials and workmanship, including spare parts, along with O&M services for the contract period. A subsidy of 30 per cent or 25 per cent, or an incentive of 25 per cent of the benchmark cost set by the MNRE will be provided by TSREDCO for these projects. Around 70 per cent of the subsidy or incentives will be disbursed after the successful commissioning of the project and obtaining the NOC and grid-synchronisation certificate from the discom, while the remaining 30 per cent will be released after six months of the successful operation of the project. The last date for bid submission is August 1, 2017.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address