Industrial Energy Limited commissions a microgrid in Odisha

Industrial Energy Limited (IEL), the JV of Tata Power and Tata Steel, has launched a solar micro grid project at Baliapal village in Kalinganagar, Odisha. The community will bear 10 per cent of the project cost, while the remaining 90 per cent will be provided by IEL. The project will be managed by the Village Development Committee consisting of 20 people.

GET FREE ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address